Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last House on the Left Remake Trailer


This is just a short post to say that I had heard about the remake of Wes Craven's classic film Last House on the Left and I was sceptical to say the least but now, I am even more sceptical after seeing the trailer for the new movie. It looks totally different to the original and I would say that the story will be nothing like the original movie. So, why bother remaking it at all? Why not just make a totally different film instead? I know that some people can't understand why people like me keep moaning on about the 'classics' and giving out about the endless remakes, but if you have seen the original Last House on The Left, please watch this trailer and tell me that this 'new and improved' version of the movie is not going to a cliched, idiotic, run of the mill horror featuring the same size zero bimbos and predictable guys that we are all so used to seeing. This is MY opinion, so I am just telling you how I feel about it. Watch the trailer and see what you think.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin