Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Scary Tales: Last Stop Movie Trailer!





You might recall me mentioning a horror director called Geno McGahee. I have reviewed a few of his movies such as Family Secret, Rise of the Scarecrows and Scary Tales and I have enjoyed them. This new movie is a sequel to Scary Tales. It is an anthology and has stories about Bigfoot, masked killers and much more! So, I am looking forward to seeing this one as I did enjoy Scary Tales. Also, Geno has another movie coming out called Sickle which is about a killer monster so check out the facebook page for that movie here. As for Scary Tales:Last Stop check out the facebook page for that movie here. Geno also has a movie blog called Scared Stiff Reviews so check it out!!!Enjoy the trailer...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin