Monday, June 10, 2019

My favourite movie posters- Psycho(1960)

I want to explore the movie posters that I really like and there is no better way than to start with my favourite film- Psycho. I find some of these posters really great. I love the artwork and it adds to the fun! I don't think there is any need to explain about Psycho as most people will have seen it or at least heard of it, so I won't go into that here. I have chosen a few posters that I like from different countries. 

The first one will be very familiar to everyone. I like the yellow lettering and it was the original theatrical poster.



My next one is from Spain and I think it's a great one. I like the shot of the house and I think that the shot of Anthony Perkins is better than the first poster.


This Italian poster is very interesting, I think.I love the shot of the hands coming out to grab her and it makes the film look more like a horror movie.

The last poster I have picked out is this Alfred Hitchcock one. I love these old posters and this makes me smile.

So, I hope that you have enjoyed my pick of Psycho posters. I know there are so many that I could show, but that would take too much time. I like these four and I look forward to showing you many more as I go through all of my favourites!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin