Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Gift Ideas!!

As we come up to Christmas, I thought I would suggest some gift ideas! It's that time of year where everyone goes to the shopping centres to get a load of presents for their loved ones.It's a tough time when you deliberate on what to get that special someone or relative.Sometimes that usual gift of socks or perfume just isn't enough.You want to get something that they don't have.Something they never even thought they needed is a good idea!! These may be hard to get but give you food for thought anyway!

First off we have a Christmas CD from none other than Ray Romano! It's a whole load of Christmas hits that he recorded and you can get a sneak preview in the following video......



Next up is a very handy tool for all the family.If you need to know whether a relative or friend is gay then what better way to find out than use the special Gaydar Gun! It will come in handy to find out for sure to end all those arguments with no more doubt!

Now we have a very handy item that may come in handy for me when I am with Amanda! It's a remote control for your wife or girlfriend! I think every guy would want one of these from Santa this year! Handy buttons for bring me food and bring me beer are preinstalled so thats a great thing! Butttons for Let me be and Let me out are there also so you could say its complete!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, really funny gaydar stuff! ;) laughed my head off! good one.

Christmas Gifts said...

While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin