Thursday, December 18, 2008

Star Wars - The Silent Movie


I fell asleep in my Lair last night after watching Star Wars and dreamed I was watching it in the old days before 'Talking' came in to being.Yes, it was the era of the silent movie! It all seemed so real to me that I was able to mentally record what I watched!!!!!! Yes its true! Then after waking up I was able to go to my laptop and switch on my mental wireless transmitter and send the video to my laptop!!!! My talent knows no bounds!!!The result is here for you to see!

Then I woke up from my dream within a dream and realised that I saw it online! This is a short little film about how Star Wars might have looked if it was made in the era of silent movies!!! Complete with accompanying piano playing also!!!!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin