Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Best Psychos in Horror Movies?Part 2





I am back with some more great psychos, killer and all round bad guys. I am going to list some more of these monsters and I hope that your favourite is there. If it isn't let me know. I am happy to include him/her/it into my list. This list is in no particular order. Which is your favourite????


1.Jerry Blake- The Stepfather 1,2,3.

2.Dr. Alan Feinstone- The Dentist 1+2.
3.The Creeper- Jeepers Creepers 1+2.
4. Jack Torrance- The Shining

5.Pennywise the Clown- IT.

6.Pumpkinhead- Pumpkinhead 1-4

7.Damien- The Omen 1-3
8.Dr. Hannibal Lecter- Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Hannibal Rising.

9.John Ryder- The Hitcher

10.Mick Taylor- Wolf Creek

11.Annie Wilkes- Misery

12.Mahogany- Midnight Meat Train

13.Patrick Bateman- American Psycho

14. Twin Peaks:Fire Walk With Me- BOB.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin